Monday, April 25, 2011

life is beautiful


Life is beautiful

We love until we die

When you run into my arms,

We steal a perfect moment.

Let the monsters see you smile,

Let them see you smiling.

Do I hold you too tightly?

When will the hurt kick in?

Life is beautiful, but it's complicated.

We barely make it.

We don't need to understand,

There are miracles, miracles.

Yeah, life is beautiful.

Our hearts, they beat and break.

When you run away from harm,

Will you run back into my arms,

Like you did when you were young?

Will you come back to me?

I will hold you tightly

When the hurting kicks in.

Stand where you are.

We let all these moments pass us by.

It's amazing where I'm standing,

There's a lot that we can give.

This is ours just for a moment.

There's a lot that we can give.

No comments: