Wednesday, December 24, 2008

daily me december

nilainilaiku udah keluar. cuma kurang 2 mata kuliah doangg. alhamdulillah lah sama yang aku dapet. bagus bagus. he.. tapi ada satu mata kuliah yang kayanya aku harus ikut SP deh. hiks. dodolnya aku. i must to hard study again again and again!yeah,,must..

last saturday i was join in studek arsitektur08.
fun. happy. stupid. i'm interest. no teacher, haha. we're free. cuma sama 2007, kita serasa berlibur jalanjalan gituu. haha senangg.


i'm busy now. prepare for new year eve. so, merah putih organizer make one event at alcatraz grill. with themes new year eve in SOUNDSDAY OF JAIL. many items that will show it. live music, sexy dancer, buffet dinner, street magic, V.dj, games, firework. come and join us. i will posting the poster tommorow in my blog, my facebook, and my friendster. gabung yakk. dijamin seruu deh.

today my prince comming! i'm interested*

No comments: